Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hey Ya | Outkast

SONG: Hey Ya - BAND: Outkast < Click to Stream whole song
BPM: 160



Hey Ya! (Radio Mix/Club Mix) - Speakerboxxx / The Love Below

This song makes you want to dance around the room, so, of course, it is good for running. I tend to rotate this one in and out of my playlists. The beat is great, and you have to appreciate the acoustic guitar strumming in the background. The lyrics are fun and quirky, and will have you singing along as you move. While I know that this song Rollin' isn't by Outkast, but by Big and Rich, for some reason I associate the two songs. It must be the banjo on Rollin' reminds me of the acoustic guitars on Hey Ya. For some reason the version of Rollin' on Grooveshark seems slower than the one I run to...perhaps the one I have is a live verison...it seems to have more umph to it.

No comments: